Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Teaser Tuesday!

Teaser Tuesday is a meme hosted by MizB of Should be Reading. Anyone can play along!
  1. Grab the book you are currently reading  
  2. Open to a random page  
  3. Share 2 sentences from ANYWHERE on that page
DO NOT INCLUDE SPOILERS!!!

This week it's ....


   ''With Mom,'' I blurted out. It wasn't pretty, these two words just falling from my mouth and landing like dead weight between us. Then, since I was already in it, I added,''She's coming down with Peter for the game and wants to see me.''


You will probably notice that I do love Sarah's writing style. She just writes so enjoyable that I want to savor every page of her books. If you have a favorite Sarah Dessen book then comment below and leave the title and a few sentences saying why.



No comments:

Post a Comment